February Finds: The Secret Garden

by - February 02, 2014


Hey beautiful people! another week gone by and life has been a lot busier these past few days. But I guess, there's nothing more exciting than beating deadlines and pre-exam cramming ;) Well, I never get be be anywhere lately but this week I went to school a little early. So, I decided to take a walk around "my" building and get some comfort behind the lens. It's funny how sometimes we get to overlook beautiful when it's just right before us. And you know what they said about pausing for a while and get to enjoy the "sunshine". It was almost evening but I did just that..."pause for a while" and here's what I see. 

















HAVE A BEAUTIFUL EVENING EVERYONE!


post signature
post signature

You May Also Like

2 comments

  1. Man! Your photos are stunning. Lovely finds. I love the little boat hidden within the plants. Uhm...did I smell something really delicious? Adobo! Nom nom! :)

    Hugs to you and I am so jealous of the sunshine.

    Love,
    Melody

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks dear Mel. I do find it amusing how beautiful things really are if we just stop and look closer ;) I love the little boat too and you can actually go boating in it ;) Thanks for dropping by and oh... the adobo taste great...at least its what the hugs said. LOL! hugs and kisses!

      Delete