Then I Wander...

by - February 19, 2014


Good morning beautiful people! I was out wandering about yesterday giving myself a little break from a busy routine. It wasn't something specific really... I just needed to be out in the sun and feel the earth under my feet. And ooohhh.... it felt so good. And of course I had to take some snaps and thought I'd share it with you. Enjoy...



























"Though we travel the world over to find the beautiful, we must carry it within us or we find it not."
Ralph Waldo Emerson



HAVE A BEAUTIFUL DAY EVERYONE!



post signature
post signature

You May Also Like

4 comments

  1. I love listening to piano music, it's so relaxing. I just found your blog today and followed you, I can't wait to read more!

    http://loriscreativity.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks sweetie, I am glad you drop by. You have a lovely blog as well ;) Have a wonderful day dear Lori Ann. Hugs and Kisses!

      Delete
  2. Oooooh lucky woman! I can only imagine how lovely it is to be out and about under the gorgeous sun. Photographs are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks dear Mel. and yes, the sun is definitely the best mood changer of all and I am sending you some ;) I miss you dear and the little Miss. hugs and kisses!

      Delete